Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wonderful Things In January

I was taking pictures of Abbie.  I got some good ones.  She's always squirming and wagging her little stump tail.  She loves the snow that we got this weekend.

My sweet little kittie.  She follows me around everywhere.

Blaster's nose is always getting in the camera.  He's funny.
Jack-in-the-Box used to be my turtle.  He' so neat.  We gave him to my aunt about 6 years ago.  I think he's about 17 years old.  He free-ranges at my aunts.  She feeds him pizza and worms.  He takes baths in her bathtub.  He's hibernating in a clothes pile.
That's a big nose!

I can never get a good picture of the pigs.
They are so friendly.  But, they like to eat me.
Eli hides his face from the camera.
Annie...getting out of bed....at lunchtime.  She likes to sleep in.

Cloud is an expert egg layer.
It's fun to live on a little farm.
By: Hannah

3 comments:

  1. These are some great pictures Nanna. You are such a good photographer! Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie is getting so old.
    Love them Hannah!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete