Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lap Goats

I think I have figured my favorite animal around here. The goats! Oh my, they are so sweet and curious! They are very much like dogs, following us around and crying when we leave them. These girls have been here about seven weeks. Alice, the younger is old enough to start weaning from the bottle. This seems harder than weaning a baby. She alerts us every morning and evening that she is ready for her bottle. She cries like a baby. I think we will decrease the amount she gets each day, then just put water in her bottle for a few days. Hopefully, this will keep her satisfied as she is gradually weaned. 
Alice, "Please Samuel, let me sit on your lap."
"Awww...love"
Eliza Jane getting some Hannah love.
Oh, but Alice must have some too. Here she comes.
There she falls.
"Make room for me!"
Poor Eliza is getting smashed.
Eliza gets Hannah all to herself.
Pure love and a little hat chewing.














No comments:

Post a Comment